Aquanort Pools are authorised dealers of Compass Pools in Marlborough, Nelson and Kaikoura. Compass Pools are the world leaders in modern, high quality preformed composite swimming pools.
Compass Pools are made from a patented composite fibreglass with a ceramic core. The Pools are pre-formed in a modern factory under extremely strict quality standards. This technology was pioneered by Compass Pools, and has set the worldwide standard for quality, strength and low permeability.
To select a Compass Pool you simply choose a design and colour based on your available space and budget. Being a preformed pool once you have made your selection the installation process is very quick.
Steps and platforms are pre-moulded into the pool for your comfort and safety.
Vantage Cleaning and Circulation System
Compass Pools offer the added unique benefit of having a completely automated ‘Vantage Cleaning and Circulation System’. The Vantage System ensures that all water right down to the floor is thoroughly circulated, through a series of nozzles on the pool floor, which reduces chemical use and allows for a more even water temperature.
Arguably, the best benefit of the Vantage System is that the Pool cleans itself. All you have to do is empty the leaf basket!
How The Vantage System Cleans
Process & Timeline
1. Initial consultation / site visit / quotations
2. Order swimming pool
3. Schedule pool install
4. Mark out swimming pool location etc with clients ready for pool installation
5. Consent – approximately 20 working days from submission
6. 2 – 3 week building process from scheduled start date
7. Pool handover – how your pool works, start-up chemicals
8. Maintenance options (see our Pool Maintenance page)
9. Additional landscaping services available as required (see our Landscaping page for options)